Body Weight Single Leg Deadlift
1) When performing this exercise, ensure that your upper body maintains a safe position for your back. Chest up, a slight arch or neutral spine. 2) Stand on one leg and tip at the hips sitting back into your heel on your standing leg. 3) Squeeze your glutes and stand. 4) Repeat.
Leg Press Machine Calf Raise
1. Sit on a leg press machine, and place one foot against the pad about shoulder width apart. Make sure your knee is bent at the start of the exercise. 2. Slowly push against the pad using the palm of your feet until your knee is almost straight. Then move back into the start position. Do not lock your knee straight at the peak of this exercise. 3. Perform as many reps on one-side, then repeat on the other side.
Dumbbell Alternating Bicep Curl
1) Stand up with arms hanging and dumbbells in both hands, palms facing in. 2) Curl dumbbell for one arm, twisting your wrist on the way up and keeping your elbows still. 3) Slowly lower and alternate with the other arm
Barbell Incline Bench Press
1) Sit on an incline bench set at 45 degrees. 2) Start by holding the bar over your upper chest with your arms straight and grip slightly wider than shoulder width. 3) Slowly lower the bar until the barbell makes contact with your upper chest. 4) Then press the barbell straight up over your chest until your elbows are locked.
Barbell Overhead Press
1) Start by holding a barbell near your upper chest, in a slightly wider than shoulder width overhand grip. 2) Press the bar overhead until your arms are extended, pause, return to start position and repeat.
Cable Bent Over Chest Fly
1.Bend over at the waist holding handles with your arms straight out to your sides at shoulder height and your feet split. 2.Pull the handles down together in front until they meet, keeping your arms straight. 3.Return to starting position.