1) Keep your arms extended. 2) Jump from your legs.
Body Weight Alternating Forward Lunge
1) When performing this exercise, step out far enough so you can drop out to 90 degrees throughout your lower body segments. Keeping your upper body over top of the back knee. 2) Return to standing position and step out. 3) Be sure that your front knee doesn’t lunge forward over top of your foot. 4) Alternate and repeat.
Body Weight Reverse Lunge
1) As you step back, plant your foot and put your body weight over top of your back knee. 2) Keep your body position tall. All lower body segments in 90 degrees. 3) Return to start position. 4) Repeat.
Bodyweight Squat at BodyByCheeko
Body Weight Calf Raise
1) When performing this exercise, keep your hips in line with your body as well as your knees straight. Hinge only at the ankles. 2) Roll all the way up to your toes.
1) When performing this exercise, shorten the distance between the top of the pelvis and the bottom of your rib cage while rolling your rib cage up off the mat. 2) Be sure not to strain your neck by moving your head forward.
1.Lie face down on a mat with elbows resting on the floor next to your chest, palms facing forward or in a fist position, feet together. 2.Push your body off the floor in a pushup position with your body resting on elbows or hands. 3.Contract the abs and keep the body in a straight line from head to toes. Hold for 30-60 seconds, then lower body returning to starting position. 4.Repeat.
Side Elbow Plank
1.Lie down on your side. Place your feet together on top of each other. Resting on your elbow and hand resting on the floor. 2.Prop yourself up, raising your hips, keeping your body straight. 3.Hold based on recommended time.
Balance Board Full Plank
1) When performing this exercise, you’ll want to ensure that your hands are placed equal distances from the center of the balance board.
2) Keep your abdominals engaged and glutes active to keep neutral spine throughout the exercise.
3) Place your hands on the balance board. Extend your arms until they are straight, and center the board to balance with all sides off of the ground.
4) Raise your body to make a straight line along your shoulders, neutral spine, hips, knees, and feet. Ensure your shoulders are directly above your hands.
5) Hold for the prescribed duration of time, or until your form is lost.”